• Flexible Anabolic Nutrtion, or FAN PT Nutrition Specialist strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. FANPT Specialist is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
• You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Flexible Anabolic Nutrition or FANPT specialists from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of trainerz negligence.
• The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
• Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician or health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.
• FANPT Specialists & Trainers (WWW.FANPTUSA.COM or @Flexible_Anabolic_Nutrition) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from our website or other social media platform, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
• We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.